- Library is available during lunch periods.
- Students using the library before or after school must be accompanied by an adult staff.
- Students using the library should work in a way that respects all other people that are using the facility
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the library (Water is permitted in the sitting areas)
- Students in the library researching an assignment with a classroom teacher are requested to remain in the area reserved by their teacher until the end of the period or block.
- If the student is from a research class, the student is responsible for providing a pass from their teacher to the library staff.
- Before a student leaves the library he/she is expected to log-off their computer, leave the area around their computer clean, push in their chairs and return all materials to the areas that they found them.
“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.